- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months from the date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note: Attach first page, last page and observation page of passport along with all old passports (if any).
- Visa Application Form: One visa application form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80 per cent face coverage, white background and without border(Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than three months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter:
- Covering letter from company with naming list and passport details of all applicants. The letter should be duly signed by the authorised signatory & taking the guarantee of all applicants that they will return back to India before the expiry of visa issued to them.
- Covering letter from tour operator with naming list & passport details of all applicants mentioning travel dates and taking the guarantee of all applicants that they will return back to India before the expiry of visa issued.
Please Note: The letter should be addressed to “The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Philippines”, Delhi.
- Invitation letter: In case of Business purpose, an invitation letter from Philippines Company is required along with the naming list and passport details of all applicants. The letter should be addressed to “The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Philippines”, Delhi.
- Company’s and Personal ITR for the last three years.
- Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months with minimum balance of `80,000 and name and address of the applicant. The statement must have name, contact number, stamp & signature of the bank’s authorised signatory
- Salary slips for last three months.
- Proof of Occupation:
- Certificate of the current employment from employer stating employer’s full name address and telephone no., applicant’s length of service.
- NOC Letter from the employer.
- Salary slip for six months.
- Copy of Income Tax Return for last three years.
- Company registration copy with director naming list/partnership deed.
- Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card and NOC from school mentioning the dates of trip.
- Airline Reservation: Confirmed air ticket
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel booking along with day-to-day itinerary.
- Agreement: A notarised agreement between the Indian and Philippine tour operators, covering at least one year period. Please note that since the document will be coming from the Philippines, this must be duly authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Certificate: Certificate from TAAI, TAFI and OTOAI that the Indian tour operator/travel agent is a bona fide member of said association, of good standing and has been doing business for a certain number of years.
- Tour Package: Copy of the tour package on the letterhead of the Philippine tour operator, created for the tour group handled by the Indian tour group operator/travel agency with:
- Name of passengers with passport details;
- Name of hotel/resort with that the group will stay will in the Philippines
- Itinerary of the destinations that the group will visit,
- Arrival and departure dates of the group.
- Jurisdiction: Submission of tour group applications is done only at the Philippine Embassy in New Delhi.